Not all lead generation services are created equal. And, if you don’t know how to choose, you may end up with a lead generation tool that doesn’t pay off.
That’s why, in this article, we gathered ten great lead generation services and compared them to figure out which one you should be using. We’ll show you the unique features of each one, their pricing, and their pros and cons.
By the end of the article, you’ll know which lead generation service you should be using to grow your business.
Let’s get started.
- D7 Lead Finder
- Lead Forensics
UpLead is a powerful lead generation service that allows you to generate as many leads as you need.
Why UpLead is one of the best lead generation companies
Here are a few reasons why UpLead is among the top lead generation service providers:
- Massive database: UpLead offers you access to over 108 million contacts, allowing you to easily narrow down your search to fit your needs.
- High-quality data: UpLead’s data is carefully curated and updated from public and private sources. The data’s quality allows UpLead to be one of few tools that guarantee 95% data accuracy.
- Data enrichment capabilities: If you already have a database, you can use UpLead to enrich your data with updated, validated data to easily segment and contact your leads.
- Real-time data validation: UpLead validates your emails in real time right before you download them to ensure deliverability.
- Robust user profiles: Instead of using boring spreadsheets, UpLead shows you data by using vibrant user profiles, helping you to get to know your leads quickly.
UpLead offers a free trial with five credits to test all features, including technographic data and CRM integration.
After that, pricing starts at $74 per month for the Essentials plan with 2,040 annual credits. This includes a single user account, Chrome extension, verified emails and phone numbers, and CRM integrations. The Plus plan comes with 4,800 credits annually at $149 per month for a single user account and adds data enrichment capabilities, technographic information, and advanced search filters.
Finally, at $299 per month with 12,000 credits annually, the Professional plan also includes a team account with up to five users, full API access, competitor intelligence, and much more.
Try UpLead today and see if it’s a good fit for you.
CIENCE is a lead generation service that aims to help companies grow through multi-channel prospecting.
This service claims to perform highly accurate research and use that research to provide lead generation and outbound sales services to their customers. The company has over 1,200 employees and claims to have successfully served hundreds of clients.
Here are some of CIENCE’s unique features:
- Integral approach to lead generation: Instead of just generating leads, CIENCE offers integral marketing campaigns that even include copywriting services.
- Made for account-based sales: CIENCE’s capabilities can help users with their account-based sales.
- Personal lead generation process: This lead generation service assigns users a personal team to work with them.
- Large and trustworthy company: Unlike other shady services, CIENCE is a trustworthy service.
Here are some of CIENCE’s pros:
- Advanced features available
- Offers fully personalized lead generation capabilities
- Positive online reviews
Here are some of CIENCE’s cons:
- Reportedly large team turnover
- Not for users in need of simple solutions
Pricing is only available upon request.
D7 Lead Finder
D7 Lead Finder is another lead generation service that allows users to find and buy emails. With a database that claims to have over 65 million profiles, D7 Lead Finder is another reliable tool, although not without its flaws.
Here are some of D7 Lead Finder’s unique features:
- Free searches: The platform offers users five free searches per day.
- Extensive database: With a database that claims to have more than 65 million users, D7 Lead Finder’s database is larger than average.
- Guest searches access: The free platform shows users what other users are looking for and where they’re located.
Here are some of D7 Lead Finder’s pros:
- Good for limited free searches
- Simple and streamlined platform
- Bulk searching capabilities
Here are some of D7 Lead Finder’s cons:
- No data accuracy guarantee
- Limited data, focused mostly on local leads
D7 Lead Finder’s pricing starts at $26.90 per month, which includes ten daily searches, around 3,500 daily leads, contact information, and a few more data points. At $47.47 per month, D7 offers 30 daily searches with around 10,000 daily leads, and it also includes other data points for leads.
Finally, at $98.10, users fully unlock the platform, getting bulk searches and advanced data points.
DiscoverOrg is another lead generation service that allows users to extract their leads’ emails through a simple platform. The service allows users to generate leads in multiple ways, keeping both the sales and marketing teams busy with new leads.
The tool’s pricing, however, places it among the more expensive tools on our list.
Here’s what DiscoverOrg gives its users:
- Lead acquisition: DiscoverOrg uses multiple insights and buying signals to help users direct their sales efforts.
- Marketing capabilities: The platform can also be used for developing marketing campaigns to capture leads.
- Recruiting features: Users can also use the platform’s capabilities to source passive candidates and help them with their prospecting efforts.
Here’s where DiscoverOrg shines:
- Multifaceted platform
- Advanced lead sourcing features
- Multiple native integrations
Here are some of DiscoverOrg’s cons:
- Expensive tool
- Not great for users who are only looking for leads
Pricing of DiscoverOrg is only available upon request. However, its pricing for smaller businesses seems to start at $20,000 per year.
Lead Forensics offers users ways to turn traffic into leads, identifying new leads as they browse a site. Users can buy visitors’ data to obtain their email addresses and other key information.
This unique lead generation strategy allows users to learn from their traffic, turning users already on their website into paying customers.
Here are some of Lead Forensics’ unique features:
- Traffic-based lead generation: The platform allows users to identify anonymous visitors and gives them the data to follow up with them.
- Lead scoring: Lead Forensics allows users to set up criteria for leads to be scored, identifying the right leads automatically.
- Multiple integrations: The platform connects to multiple CRMs to adapt to the user’s tools.
Here are a few pros of Lead Forensics:
- Good onboarding process
- Unique lead capturing system
Here are some cons of using Lead Forensics:
- Reportedly strict pricing structures
- Limited capabilities
Lead Forensics’ pricing is only available upon request but is reported to start at $69 per month.
Lead411 is another lead generation service that allows users to buy leads as they need and funnel them into the right marketing campaigns.
Here are a few of Lead411’s unique features:
- Simple lead generation process: Lead411 allows users to search for lead profiles through the right data points to get matching leads.
- Bulk lead generation: The platform allows users to generate leads in bulk to quickly replenish their sales funnel.
- Chrome Extension: Allows users to capture leads’ data as they browse LinkedIn.
Here are some of Lead411’s pros:
- Streamlined UI
- Large database
Here are some of Lead411’s cons:
- No data accuracy guarantee
- Limited integrations
- Leads can get expensive
Lead411’s pricing starts at $99 per month per user with 200 montly contacts, Chrome extension access, direct phone numbers, and rollover credits. At $199 per month per user, the platform also offers chat support and 450 contacts per month.
Pricing for larger teams or needs is available upon request.
LeadIQ is a lead generation service focused on allowing users to build their contact lists by browsing through 100 million contacts.
Here are some of LeadIQ’s unique features:
- Email verification: The platform verifies the email addresses it offers its customers.
- Visual analytics: Easily generated to help users understand their data.
- Chrome Extension: LeadIQ’s Chrome extension allows users to find someone’s contact information directly while browsing their business profile.
Here are some of LeadIQ’s pros:
- Reportedly accurate data
- 100 million users in contact database
- Capable of bulk lead generation
Here are some of LeadIQ’s cons:
- Not great for phone numbers
- UI isn’t as intuitive as other alternatives
Users can start a 30-day free trial. LeadIQ’s pricing starts at $60 per month for 250 verified work emails and 25 mobile phone numbers. For $120 per month, users get 500 verified emails and 50 phone numbers. For $135, users get unlimited targeted prospecting and 100 mobile phone numbers.
Leadpages is a lead generation service that allows users to capture leads with its website and landing page builder.
Here are some of Leadpages’ unique features:
- Conversion toolkit: Leadpages’ conversion toolkit gives users access to tools like alert bars, pop-ups, or opt-in texts.
- Advanced reporting: The platform allows users to access sophisticated reporting to stay up to date.
- Simple website building: Users can build their own websites and landing pages without knowing how to code.
Here are a few of Leadpages’ pros:
- Good for smaller businesses
- Simple website building and upkeep
- Multiple website lead capture tools
Here are a few of Leadpages’ cons:
- May not be great for medium-sized or large businesses
- Limited capabilities.
Leadpages’ pricing starts at $27 per month for the Standard plan, which includes one site, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, hosting, tech support, and unlimited traffic and leads. At $59 per month, the Pro tier offers three sites and unlimited A/B split testing along with online sales and payments capabilities.
Larger plans for larger teams and needs are available upon request.
Lusha is a lead generation service that focuses on letting users generate leads through its business database.
Here are some of Lusha’s unique features:
- Personal data: Lusha’s data may include personal profiles and phone numbers for certain users.
- Simple lead generation: Users can scour their database to find leads matching their criteria.
- Multiple integrations: With integrations with tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Twitter, along with access to its API, users can integrate this platform with other tools.
Here are some of Lusha’s pros:
- Access to personal data
- Simple and intuitive UI
Here are some of Lusha’s cons:
- No data accuracy guarantee
- Not optimized for Latin American lead generation
Lusha offers a free plan which includes five credits per month, redeemable for email addresses and phone numbers. Paid plans start at $99 per month for 100 credits and allows up to two users to export contacts and get prospecting features.
For a monthly fee of $199, users get 300 credits per month for up to five users, which allows for access to bulk data enrichment and some integrations. Access to other integrations and more credits is available in other plans upon request.
RocketReach is a lead generation service built around its database of over 430 million contacts.
This people finder can also handle advanced searches and bulk lead generation. Its Chrome extension helps users find people as they browse online, and its multiple integrations make it easy to use with other tools.
However, users should note that the platform may charge for invalid emails if they pass its verification test, which is a complaint some users have made repeatedly.
Some of RocketReach’s features:
- Chrome extension: Its Chrome extension helps users find leads as they browse online
- Multiple integrations: RocketReach can likely connect to the tools users are already using.
- Advanced capabilities: The platform also allows users access to advanced searches and bulk lead generation.
Here are some of RocketReach’s pros:
- Limited free account available
- Large database
- Capable of finding personal and professional data
Here are some of RocketReach’s cons:
- No data accuracy guarantee
- Reportedly unreliable email verification
RocketReach’s pricing starts at $49 per month for the Essentials plan, which gives users access to up to 170 contact lookups, a Chrome extension, limited API access, and more.
At $99 per month, the Pro plan offers 370 contact lookups, which increases to 1,150 in the Ultimate plan, which costs $249 per month.
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about lead generation services:
What is lead generation?
Lead generation is commonly defined as the process of finding and cultivating potential customers for your business.
How can I generate leads for my business?
There are multiple ways to generate leads for your business. You can use lead magnets and social media marketing to obtain leads. You can also use the help of a lead generation company to find qualified leads and get potential clients for your business.
What is a lead generation service provider?
A lead generation provider is a company, usually focused on B2B lead generation, that helps other companies find high-quality leads for the user’s sales process.
Lead generation companies allow users to get qualified leads quickly for their sales team.
Do lead generation services really work?
Lead generation companies can help users find leads very quickly. They can help users generate lead data that fits within the users’ needs without requiring of doing extensive market research and digital marketing strategies.
Since you’re already buying data, you may want to use lead generation services that offer high-quality data or a data accuracy guarantee.
That way, you’ll know your in-house sales team can be focused on the right qualified leads while getting the right leads for email marketing, cold phone calls, and other sales and digital marketing strategies.
Are lead generation services expensive?
Not necessarily. Lead generation tools can vary in price depending on the lead generation strategies and features they offer their users.
Few lead generation companies offer free services. However, it’s not hard to find a lead generation agency with affordable pricing.
Is it possible to generate leads for free?
Yes. You can use lead generation campaigns like lead magnets, email marketing, and more to generate leads for free. Search engine optimization also allows users to obtain free leads organically by optimizing their internet presence, so it’s easy for users to find them while looking for a certain keyword.
You can also use a lead generation company with limited free leads, like UpLead, which offers five free leads to test out the platform.
The right lead generation company can quickly pay for itself, allowing you to access millions of contacts quickly to find the right leads for you.
Unlike multiple other tools, UpLead offers you a 95% data accuracy guarantee and affordable pricing to take your B2B lead generation efforts to the next level.
Try UpLead for free today and see if it’s the right choice for you.