Welcome to https://www.uplead.com/ (the “Site”) a website that that is owned and operated by UpLead, LLC, (“UpLead,” “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”).
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”). They have access to your information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
1. Information we collect
a. Public Data
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service or Site, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Company.
2. Our legal basis for processing your personal information
3. Ownership of information
- Your account information, such as your username, password and e-mail address(es) when you register for an account.
- Account information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Communications between you and UpLead. For example, Company may send you emails related to the Services or Site (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Site(s), technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of these e-mails.
4. How we use the information we collect
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- provide our Services;
- send you information about our Services;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
- We also use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification and marketing emails.
5. Sharing your information
a. Sharing Your Information
We may share your Personally Identifiable Information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you, the “Service Providers”. Our Service Providers, as identified below, will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
The Service Providers we currently use help us with our Services, payment processing, advertising, analytics, disaster recovery, information technology, storage, image processing and content delivery, among others. For the Service Providers that we utilize who also process your Personal Information, we have appropriate security and contractual measures (like encryption and data processing agreements) to ensure that your Personal Information always gets treated in compliance with the policies laid out here as well as applicable law.
Our third party Service Providers currently include the following:
- Streak CRM
- We may disclose depersonalized data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Site in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users; or
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on the Site.
Otherwise, if we you get your explicit, unambiguous, and prior consent to share your personal data with anyone, we’ll do so.
d. Anonymous Data And Aggregate Data
We may derive and create data and information about the use of the Site’s and the Company’s services by our users (“Use Data”) that is then aggregated and made anonymous, meaning the personal data is removed from the Use Data so that the resulting information cannot be used to identify any single user or individual.
We may then use that resulting anonymous and aggregated data for the purposes of creating statistics and analytics data, which will be used by the Company for its own business purposes, including maintaining and improving our services.
e. Business Transfers
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
6. Security & Storage
Your information collected through the Service will be stored and processed in the United States, and may be stored and/or processed in any other country in which Company or its Service Providers maintain facilities.
UpLead or its Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including your personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. Such safeguards may include different kinds of security procedures (whether physical or electronic), firewall protections, encryption and hashing of data, and access controls to Personal Information. However, UpLead cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Company or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
7. Your choices about your information
a. Your Account Information And Profile/Privacy Settings
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. To unsubscribe from email communications, click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
b. How Long We Keep Your Information
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Company, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
c. “Do Not Track” Signals.
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit (www.allaboutdnt.com).
d. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By using the Site, you can exercise the following rights:
I. Refusing To Provide Your Personal Data
The voluntary personal data and Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us is an integral part of your use of the Site. You can choose to forego the provision of that data, but you will be restricted from using our Services.
II. Accessing, Obtaining, Modifying, And Deleting Your Personal Data
If you’d like to remove any information about you that we are storing or that you have provided, or delete your account, you can email us at [email protected] After we receive a request to delete any information or your account, we will delete all of your personal data from you systems as quickly as possible. At that point, it will be deleted from our system but kept in encrypted backups for an additional 30 days. After that, you will be scrubbed from our system and backups.
III. Submitting A Complaint
If you would like to submit a complaint to us about the way in which your personal data is handled, please contact us at [email protected] After you submit such a complaint, we will contact you within three (3) business days confirming that we have received your complaint. Afterwards, we will investigate your complaint and provide you with our response within a reasonable timeframe but in no event later than two (2) weeks.
IV. Launching A Complaint With A Data Protection Authority
You can reach out to us anytime you are unhappy with the processing of your Personal Data. You can also undertake the following:
U.S. Residents: If you’re located in the United States, the collection of your Personally Identifiable Information, is subject to investigation and enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”). We’re committed to resolving any complaints about the handling of your personal data as quickly and efficiently as we can, but if you’re not happy, you can lodge a complaint with the FTC.
E.U. Residents: If you are a resident of the European Union and you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint as you submitted it to us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
8. Children’s privacy
UpLead does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service, Site, and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
9. Other websites and services
10. California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits members of the Services(s) who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Whether you live in California or not, to make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected].