If you’re looking for a robust prospecting tool and customer contact database for your growing business, chances are you’ve come across Zoominfo. Small and large companies use this popular platform to provide sales teams with powerful lead-generation tools, instant access to countless business contacts, and in-depth analytics to drive successful outreach campaigns. We’re looking at ZoomInfo’s pricing and plans to help you decide.
Is ZoomInfo worth it? Let’s find out!
Quick Watch: See which one has better ROI for your team: ZoomInfo or UpLead. The latter is a cheaper, but reliable ZoomInfo alternative. 🔥 Try UpLead and see it for yourself.
- What is ZoomInfo?
- ZoomInfo Key Features
- What Determines ZoomInfo’s Pricing?
- ZoomInfo Pricing and Plans
- ZoomInfo Addons
- ZoomInfo Integrations
- ZoomInfo Alternatives
- FAQs About ZoomInfo Pricing
- What You Need to Remember About ZoomInfo Pricing
What is ZoomInfo?
Similar to email finders like UpLead, ZoomInfo is a tool designed to help sales teams and marketing groups fill their sales pipeline with quality leads. It includes a large business contact database and powerful prospecting tools that your team can use as soon as you sign up.
The platform helps sales teams target relevant accounts by understanding real-time traffic and analytics. ZoomInfo allows for bulk contact searches, streamlined list building, and campaign management in one easy-to-use platform.
ZoomInfo can be used as a full business solution. It offers four distinct platforms based on your needs: Sales, Marketing, Recruiting, and Operations.
Let’s look at ZoomInfo’s key features and how they can work for your business.
ZoomInfo Key Features
ZoomInfo has tons of great features for sales teams. This post will focus on the SalesOS package and its key elements. Let’s take a look at some of the top tools that SalesOS has to offer:
- Data-driven insights – Leverage robust contact and company data to understand buyer intent and make contact early in the purchase process. ZoomInfo provides impactful contact and website tracking to help drive campaigns forward.
- Automation – Built-in email and phone dialer automation makes consistent contacts with prospects a breeze.
- Robust integration options – Integrate ZoomInfo with your favorite business tools, including Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, and more.
- Website chat for sales – Leverage a high-quality chatbot tool to automate key pieces of sales interaction and shorten your sales cycle.
- Lead enrichment – The enrichment tool updates your incomplete lead list with high-quality, accurate data. Revamp your database with thorough, automated enrichment.
What Determines ZoomInfo’s Pricing?
With so much to offer, ZoomInfo’s pricing can vary greatly depending on what you need and how you use the platform. While this is a great way to tailor pricing for businesses of all sizes, it can be difficult to understand your total costs. A few key factors play a heavy role in determining your expenses for ZoomInfo’s tools and features. They include the features and functions you’re using, how many licenses you want, and the number of credits you need.
ZoomInfo has an array of fantastic add-ons that we’ll discuss later in the article. However, it’s important to understand that these add-ons will increase your monthly costs. Let’s dive into the plans that SalesOS has to offer. We’ll cover what’s included in each plan and popular add-ons.
ZoomInfo Pricing and Plans
As we mentioned, ZoomInfo has platforms dedicated to sales, marketing, talent, and operations. We’ll be focusing on the SalesOS platform.
Here’s a look at the three plans that SalesOS has to offer.
The most basic plan available on SalesOS, Professional+ is a good starter plan for ZoomInfo’s primary features. You’ll get access to the customer database, the ability to direct dial contacts, tailored prospect lists, and alerts, and enhanced filtering options, among other features.
While ZoomInfo’s basic plan offers a good lineup of tools and features, the price can be extremely high. The platform starts at just under $15,000 per year for the Professional+ plan without any add-ons. ZoomInfo can be cost-prohibitive if you’re a small firm just starting out.
That being said, the plan offers a free trial, so you can test the platform risk-free before purchasing.
The Advanced+ plan includes all of the features of the Professional+ plan, as well as some enhanced data components and insights to get results faster. You’ll get access to location data, org charts, social media profile links, tech adoption insights, purchasing intent data, website visitor data, and even better filtering options.
These key data points can significantly improve the success of your campaign. However, they come at a cost. While the Professional+ plan starts at just under $15,000 per year, pricing for the Advanced+ and Elite+ plans is less transparent. The prices are likely to be significantly more than the Professional+ plan, but you’ll have to contact the sales team to determine exactly what costs are involved.
The top-tier SalesOS plan, Elite+ brings all of ZoomInfo’s best features together in one plan. In addition to everything that Professional+ and Advanced+ have to offer, Elite+ also provides real-time buying intent signals, automation for common sales activities, contact tracking, and AI-generated target customer profiles.
The Elite+ plan is ideal for groups that want a complete overview of potential customers. If you’re ready to move forward with an aggressive lead generation campaign, the Elite+ plan may be the right choice. However, premium features come at a premium price. Like Advanced+, you’ll need to contact the sales team to get a custom price for the Elite+ plan based on your needs.
In addition to three primary SalesOS plans, ZoomInfo offers many add-ons for an additional price. Again, you’ll need to reach out to the sales team to understand how add-ons will impact your monthly or annual costs.
Common add-ons include additional communication options and enhancements, premium support plans, and automation features.
Chorus is an intuitive add-on that leverages AI to analyze trends and provide real-time feedback and guidance for conversations with prospects.
We’ve already referred to the chat feature, but it’s worth mentioning again. This powerful add-on can help you automate some of the more routine sales tasks. It will help you streamline how your prospects move through the sales funnel and free up time for your sales team.
The Engage add-on automates sales outreach, allowing you to identify and connect with buyers at scale.
If you’re looking for enhanced customer support, ZoomInfo offers three levels depending on your specific needs. There is a free version, as well as paid versions, with greatly expanded features and support options.
Integrating with existing platforms is crucial for any sales software. Fortunately, ZoomInfo makes integration a straightforward, hassle-free process. Through the ZoomInfo Marketplace, you can explore dozens of apps and platforms that can be integrated with SalesOS, including big names such as Slack, Salesforce, NeverBounce, and more.
You can search by platform type, such as sales, marketing, or recruiting or browse the entire catalog of integrations on the ZoomInfo marketplace. While ZoomInfo makes it simple to integrate with some of the most popular sales apps and platforms, it will cost more to have integration features in your SalesOS platform.
While ZoomInfo is a powerful, robust tool with a lot to offer sales teams, there are plenty of options that are just as impactful and significantly less expensive. ZoomInfo is a well-known brand, but it may not be the right choice for every business. Let’s look at some top ZoomInfo alternatives to help you make the right choice for your company and sales team.
UpLead has an impressive lineup of tools and features to take your sales team to the next level—at a fraction of the cost. With an industry-leading prospector tool, real-time email search and verification, data enrichment, intent data, and so much more, choosing UpLead as the best Zoominfo Competitor is a no-brainer.
This G2Crowd review comparison will help you see how UpLead is superior.
- Industry-Leading Data Accuracy: Our platform has a 95% data accuracy guarantee, and with over 108 million contacts in our database, you can be confident knowing you’re getting high-quality, accurate data for your next campaign.
- Wide Range of Tools: Leverage the email finder and verification tools to quickly build an accurate email list for an outbound campaign or build robust contact lists in the prospector tool for cold call campaigns, direct mail initiatives, and more.
When it comes to pricing, there’s truly no comparison. UpLead’s straightforward pricing means you know exactly what you’re getting and how much it costs. Instead of paying thousands of dollars per month, prices range from a free trial to $299 per month. Paid single-user accounts start at just $74 per month or less than $1,000 per year for the full lineup of UpLead’s powerful tools.
Here’s a breakdown of plans and prices:
- Free Trial: Single user, 5 credits, access to all features and data included
- Essentials: Single user, 2,040 credits annually, and verified contacts – $74 per month
- Plus: All Essentials features included, single user, 4,800 credits annually, additional features such as data enrichment and advanced search filters – $149 per month
- Professional: All Plus features, team account of up to 5 users, 12,000 credits annually, additional features such as intent data and competitor intelligence – $299 per month
HubSpot is another very popular sales tool and one of the industry’s most widely used CRMs. The tool is streamlined and intuitive, making it a good alternative to ZoomInfo. Manage conversations, improve relationships with your contacts, and manage your sales pipeline in one centralized, easy-to-use tool.
HubSpot has four plans to choose from, which we will discuss further in the pricing section. Your available features will depend on your chosen plan, but here are some of HubSpot’s most popular features.
- Contact management
- Phone support
- Conversation routing
- Team productivity reports
- Revenue tracking
As mentioned above, Hubspot has four distinct plans to choose from, and the price points make the platform accessible to virtually any business. Let’s take a look at what all four plan options have to offer.
- Free: This plan is completely free and allows you to leverage contact management, deal pipelines, quotes, scheduling, live chat, and more.
- Starter: Starting at $45 per month, this plan includes everything in the free plan as well as simple automation, goal setting, conversation routing, productivity reporting, and multiple currencies.
- Professional: The Professional plan starts at $450 per month, which is a significant jump from the Starter plan. However, you’ll get everything in the Starter plan, lead rotation automation, team setup, custom reporting, phone support, and more.
- Enterprise: The most expensive HubSpot plan, Enterprise starts at a steep $1,200 per month. You’ll get everything in Professional, custom objects, predictive lead scoring, forecasting, revenue tracking, and more.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The final ZoomInfo alternative on our list is LinkedIn Sales Navigator. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a good option for many sales teams to leverage the power of the world’s largest professional networking platform.
While this tool doesn’t offer as many features as the other platforms on this list, you’ll get seamless integration into your CRM and robust sales reporting to drive successful outbound campaigns.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is primarily used as a customer contact database and provides great integration options for popular CRM tools. Here are some additional features that LinkedIn Sales Navigator has to offer.
- Lead and company search
- Lead recommendations
- CRM integration
- Real-time sales updates
- See who viewed your profile
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has three plans to choose from. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a free version of the plan. There is, however, a free trial you can use before purchasing.
- Core: At $79.99 per user per month, the Core plan gives you access to the lead and company search function, alerts on your saved leads and top prospects, the ability to create custom contact lists, and even more great features.
- Advanced: The Advanced plan is $125 per user per month and includes everything in the Core plan and the ability to share content and track engagement. It also allows for warm introductions on the sales platform.
- Advanced Plus: Get everything in the Advanced plan as well as automatic CRM updates with data validation and advanced enterprise integrations. You have to reach out to LinkedIn’s sales team to discuss custom pricing for this plan.
We consider ourselves the best LinkedIn Sales Navigator alternative in the market today.
FAQs About ZoomInfo Pricing
Here are some top questions and answers about ZoomInfo pricing.
Who are ZoomInfo’s top 3 competitors?
ZoomInfo’s top three competitors are UpLead, HubSpot, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Is there a free version of ZoomInfo?
While there is a free trial of ZoomInfo, no plan option is free indefinitely.
Is ZoomInfo worthwhile?
While ZoomInfo offers an impressive lineup of sales tools and features, multiple alternative options offer equally powerful tools at a fraction of the cost. Check out UpLead’s features and pricing to get started with an industry-leading sales platform.
What You Need to Remember About ZoomInfo Pricing
ZoomInfo pricing depends on several factors, such as how much you use the tool, your specific needs, add-ons, and any integrations you may need. ZoomInfo pricing can not only be complex; its platform is one of the most expensive tools on the market.
For a fantastic alternative that offers powerful tools at a fraction of the cost, look no further than UpLead!
Stuck in ZoomInfo contracts? Book a call and let’s see how we can help.