Guest Post Guidelines
Are you an expert in your field? We’d love to have you contribute to UpLead’s blog.
UpLead Guest Post Guidelines
All guest posts submitted to UpLead should adhere to the following guidelines.
- Word count of submitted posts should be 1,500+ words
- Aim for short paragraphs of one to three sentences. Use bullet points to make your content scannable.
- Add images, including screenshots if you’re writing a how-to guide. Note that UpLead may add additional images and/or other media after you submit your post.
- Add at least three links to resources that substantiate your claims. These links should be unaffiliated to you (That aside, feel free to cite your own research, as long as you do not link directly to your product/service pages within your post. We do allow you to add two links on your author bio)
- Please utilize h2 subheadings. If necessary, use h3 subheadings to further break down your content.
- Note that UpLead reserves the right to edit your post before publishing it. We may also send the post back to you and request for edits.
Sales Strategies, Tips and Techniques
Cold Email & Cold Calling (Guides, Tips & Strategies)
Sales Funnels & Sales Enablement & Outreach
Valuable & Actionable Sales Guides (With Screenshots)
B2B Lead Generation
Writing for UpLead:
Things to Consider
1. Always add value with your content
2. Distinguish between facts and opinion
3. Engage your audience
4. Don't be overly self-promotional
Want to Contribute to UpLead’s Blog? Here’s How
- Your name, company name and website URL.
- 3 potential titles/topics that are valuable & actionable.
- At least 1 sample of your writing (either a Google doc or link to a website).
After Your Guest Post Goes Live
You’ll get email notifications when there are new comments on your post. Please reply comments and facilitate the discussion as best you can.